Adult First AidNovember 5, 2023 2023-11-23 19:38
Adult First Aid
Adult First Aid
- A practical session is required after completion of the theory section
- A booking is required for the practical session. Therefore, after passing the theory section, kindly email us to book your slot
- The minimum age to attend this course must be 16 years
This 16 hour course, is intended to teach people the emergency or immediate care they should provide when a person is injured or ill until full medical treatment is available. For minor conditions, first aid care may be enough. For serious problems, first aid care should be continued until more advanced care becomes available.
On successful completion of this course (including the 12hrs theory and 4hrs practical session), you will receive an Adult First Aid certificate which is valid for three years. Hard copy of the certificate is included in the price.
What is included
- Training delivered by a qualified Nurse Instructor with experience in emergency setting;
- Course covers the physical, psychological, emotional, and legal aspect of patients and the emergency first responder;
- The use of disposable disinfection wipes between each participant. Wipes used covers tuberculocidal, viricidal, fungicidal and bactericidal;
- COVID-19 approach and management;
- Latest training equipment includes QCPR mannequins and latest models of AED trainer;
- Delivering training at Academy or one’s place of choice;
- Strict infection control measures;
- Surgical gloves during practice to each participant;
- For BLS/AED – the dummies’ lungs changed with every session and all manikins will be disinfected post lecture.